NLP Training Courses in Birmingham
Our NLP courses in Birmingham are conveniently located within easy reach of the city itself, as well as the Midlands, Warwickshire and Oxford. Our Birmingham venue is The Holiday Inn Express Birmingham-South A45, which is situated on the Coventry Road, conveniently just off the M6 and offers plenty of on-site parking.
Why Invest in NLP?
Our Birmingham based NLP Training at NLP Practitioner level and NLP Master Practitioner level will enable you to become more effective and successful both professionally and personally. We are unique in our focus combining NLP and coaching with an optional ILM 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring. Our courses are attended by directors and managers from the largest private and public sector organisations. Together with self employed coaches, sports coaches and trainers.
NLP Practitioner and NLP Coach Training in Birmingham Course Content
- How to Take Personal Responsibility and Put the Right ingredients into your thinking. How to have the best impact on others.
- How to build rapport by using the same representation systems as the person you are communicating with.
- What coaching is and the business benefits. How it differs from mentoring and counseling
- How coaching links with situational Leadership and Goleman’s Repertoire of Leadership styles
- How we can use coaching to improve performance and personal effectiveness
- The GROW model and how to use it life coaching and business coaching
- NLP Language techniques, questioning to understand the coachee’s model of the world including linguistic assumptions and the Meta model
- How to elicit someone’s career (life) values and internal drivers (What our unconscious drivers are)
- Creating Your Future coaching © techniques and Time Line Therapy TM for reducing the time spent dwelling on negative emotions. And increase confidence and self belief.
- Anchoring and Behaviour change techniques
- Getting rid of internal conflict in decision making or the confidence to move forward
- Limiting belief change
- Eliciting how ‘buyer’ makes a decision, goal setting and planning for achievement of your goals.
Free Introduction to NLP Audio Download
We have a FREE 1 hour Intro to NLP audio download available to every person who enquires with us. This audio, recorded by your trainer, Steve Kay and his colleague Sheila Patel, is light hearted easy listening and is packed full of great information explaining the basics of NLP. It will also give you some tools and techniques you can use straight away. If you would like this audio download please enter your information on our contact page or call Lorna on 01332 856 396 for more information.